Legacy Care LLC
St. Louis Home Care Services
Legacy Care LLC is a home care provider serving St. Louis City and St. Louis County, along with St. Charles County, in Missouri.
We provide a range of home care services to meet your loved one’s unique needs, from hygiene assistance to medication management, to transportation to doctor visits and companionship.
Legacy Care LLC Companion Care is perfect for when your loved one is living independently, but may need an extra hand with housekeeping, errands and day-to-day tasks.
Examples of Companion Care include:
• Meal preparation, laundry, light housekeeping and grocery shopping
• Transportation to doctor's appointment and other errands
• Medication reminders and respite care
• Live-in companionship service
Legacy Care LLC Personal Care services are there to ensure that your loved one maintains the utmost quality of life through daily grooming and hygiene assistance.
Examples of Personal Care include:
• Bathing, grooming and daily hygiene assistance
• Mobility assistance, transferring and positioning
• Toileting and incontinence assistance
• Feeding and special diet monitoring and assistance
Legacy Care LLC Specialized Care plans are tailored to your loved one's unique needs and challenges to establish independence, confidence and comfort.
Examples of Specialized Care include:
• Fall prevention and other in-home safety measures
• General nursing care and health management
• Daily medication management
• Skilled hospice support
Consumer Directed Care
Consumer-Directed Services (CDS) is a Medicaid program, which provides personal care attendant (PCA) services to individuals with disabilities, allowing them to live independently. This program lets individuals direct their own personal assistance services with no out-of-pocket costs. You become the employer and can then hire your own personal care provider.
Who is eligible?
• Individuals must be eligible for MO HealthNet (Medicaid)
• Must be physically disabled
• Must be 18 years of age or older
• Must be able to direct his or her own care
• Capable of living independently with the services of a personal care attendant
How do I get started?
Call Legacy Care LLC at (314) 542-3121 and we’ll some collect basic information about you and the Consumer-Directed Services that you need. You’ll be contacted by the state to complete an in-home assessment to develop your plan of care.
Get in touch
Ready to learn more about working with Legacy Care LLC and pairing your loved one with the perfect caregiver? We can't wait to hear from you! Please fill out our contact form and our home care team will be in touch shortly.